Friday, August 15, 2008

Mica says I won't!

So this is my first day on Blogspot. I was inspired to create this page by Tamica Nicole, the author of the blogs at http://shew0rdhustlez.blogspot.com. If you haven't done so already, be sure and check her blogs out. They are always insighful, sarcastic, or downright hilarious. She's great, she's perfect, her blogs totally rock....blah blah blah....enough about her. Back to me..... (You know it's nothing but love T.Nook "the mf'in crook!!)

So Mica says she's doesn't know why I created this page because she knows I won't write blogs. Well, this is my challenge. - To write a damn blog. I mean, I can talk with the best of them. I can argue, ponder, and converse on a subject for hours. My biggest problem is shutting the fuck up long enough to write it down. As a matter of fact, I'm about ready to burst into verbal slurs right now. But I have comfortably nuzzled my mouth shut with the tape from my desk - just so I could get out this first, lame, waste of space blog. And when my co-workers ask me why my mouth is taped shut, I will politely tell them it's because I'm practicing for when I will be nuzzled into submission tonight by my dominatrix. I have a knack for getting people to stay the hell out of my business.

I'm going to need help with this people. I will need encouragment, because I am determined to blog. It has brought such peace to others - and hell to some, but I want to see what it will bring to me. For years Oprah has said that writting in a journal is a very healthy way of self-expression, and Martha Stewart will even teach you how to make one out of fig leaves and orange slices. And since Oprah and Martha Stewart are like God and Emmanuel to the modern, middle-aged Caucasian housewife, I'm going to try journaling. Only, I'm going to do it online, and join all the other attention starved, myspacing, suidical, alcholic before I'm 21, teenagers. This should be fun. Getting to read what people think, looking at pictures of people's journey's, getting angry and blowing up at people's opinions who live oodles of miles away...yep. Count me in Blogspot! I aspire to be a blogger! Post my picture on the wall right next to Tamica Nicole - the only person to successfully post 100 blogs in under 3 months!! I told you all, this girl is a beast! She is totally dedicated! Or maybe it's because her job allows her to sit online all day.... *gulps* Well whatever the case may be - whether it's dedication or a relaxed job - she's on it. As will I be. This is my first one ---- and when I get to 100, I can say I told you so!

I told you so!!

Welp...I guess I have to get to 100 first. Ha! Love you Mica, and it's on dammit!!!!

Damn ripping off that tape kinda hurt...

1 comment:

She W0rd Hustlez said...

Lmaoooooooooo!!! You know what? This was a brilliant blog. You know I love how opinionated you are and the way your mind works. IF you keep this up, I will declare it as the best part of my day. I hold you to this challenge and you know I will be watching. This is my terf son!!